The K Club is located on 550 acres of mature parkland, on the banks of The River Liffey in Straffan, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Home of the 2006 Ryder Cup, 2016 Irish Open and 13 European Opens, The K Club is just 30 minutes from Dublin International Airport and Dublin City Centre. As a longstanding member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, The K Club incorporates a Five AA Red Star Hotel, two world class Arnold Palmer designed championship golf courses, a resort spa, swimming pool, gym and several restaurants and bars. Activities on offer include falconry, fly fishing, horse riding, archery, all weather tennis courts and much more. The K Club is also the ideal destination for those who wish to explore the wonders of Ireland’s Ancient East, with key sites including the National Stud, Curragh & Punchestown Racecourses and Kildare Village within a 20 minute drive.
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit, per room, per stay (excluding alcohol)
- Upgrade (from Deluxe categories and higher)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Deluxe Room accommodations
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Gateway to Ireland: The K Club is your Gateway to Ireland. Only 30 minutes from Dublin Airport & city center. Whether its 5 am or 11 am, we guarantee your client's room will be ready and waiting their arrival after a long overnight flight into Dublin. Make The K Club your clients first stop on their Irish itinerary this summer and receive:
- Guaranteed early check-in
- Second connecting room for children available at Half Price, guaranteed at the time of booking!
Our Exclusive Offers:
- $100 food & beverage credit, per room, per stay (excluding alcohol)
- Upgrade* (from Deluxe categories and higher)
- Late check-out**
*Subject to availability at the time of booking.
**Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM