3rd Night Complimentary
Valid July 1, 2018 - September 3, 2018. Book by August 31, 2018.
Park Hyatt New York is located in the heart of midtown at 153 West 57th street between Avenue of the Americas and Seventh Avenue, across from Carnegie Hall and a short stroll from Central Park. The hotel, designed by world-renowned, Pritzker Prize-winning architect Christian de Portzamparc, will feature 210 generously sized guest rooms including 92 suites, designed by Yabu Pushelberg. The state-of-the-art guest rooms are among the largest in the city, starting from 475 square feet or 44 square meters.
Throughout our hotel, guests will experience an uncommon space offering sophistication and elegance. Indulge in our generously-sized accommodations that marry luxurious appointments with dozens of modern amenities. Discover rare and intimate experiences tailored to your individual preferences with delectable dishes at our restaurant with Chef de Cuisine, Chad Brauze or our soothing and invigorating full-service Spa Nalai.
- Full American Breakfast for up to two guests daily in the hotel restaurant. Also available with room service
- $100 Hotel Incidentals credit, once per stay (Restrictions may apply)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Full American breakfast for up to two guests daily in the hotel restaurant (also available with room service)
- $100 Hotel incidentals credit, once per stay (restrictions may apply)
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.Suite Privileges:
- USD$100 Spa credit, once per stay (conditions apply)**
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon