7-night Delightful Danube River Cruise
Crystal River Cruises is redefining the European river experience, with the most spacious, state-of-the-art fleet of River Ships on the continent. Every aspect of your Crystal sojourn is carefully crafted to provide an unparalleled experience with award-winning, six-star service, all-inclusive amenities, an abundance of overnight stays for more immersive exploration, and expertly curated shoreside excursions. Together, they deliver an elevated, highly personalized experience unlike any river cruise that's come before.
- Twice daily housekeeping services including evening turndown service
- In-suite hors d'oeuvres
- Individual climate control
- Flat-screen TV in each suite
- English-speaking and international TV stations
- Butler service for each suite
- Gratuities included for all shipboard staff throughout the River Yacht including housekeeping, bar, dining staff and butlers
- All meals included, featuring Crystal's innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited soft drinks and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine and spirits throughout the River Yacht
- All beer and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and nonalcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access (via satellite) including free Wi-Fi/Internet usage of 60 minutes per person, per day
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand, extensive music library
- A la carte, buffet and early risers breakfast offerings
- Multiple dining venues
- Open seating dining
- Crystal Casual dress code
- European sourced and trained chefs and hotel staff
- Destination-focused entertainment and enrichment program, including onboard lecture series
- Destination expert on each voyage
- Regional affairs experts on many voyages
- Hydraulic Sun-Deck Bar (available on Bach, Mahler, Debussy and Ravel only)
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment and dedicated yoga area
- Massage services
- Non-smoking environment in all indoor spaces (Except Connoisseur Club on Crystal Mozart)
- Onboard currency exchange – shipboard currency Euros
- Daily yoga and fitness classes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments on many sailings
- Complimentary Nordic walking poles
- Complimentary audio headphones on all organized Crystal Adventures
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Optional shore excursions
Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare g
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615