13-Night Imperial Jewels of China Cruise/Land Package
Cruise the Yangtze River on Viking Emerald, a beautiful, state-of-the-art river cruise vessel. Accommodating 256 guests with full verandas, hotel-style beds in every spacious suite and stateroom and an outstanding crew, Viking Emerald is one of the most sophisticated river ships in the world. The ship's hotel operations are 100% managed by Viking River Cruises Swiss-trained management team, employing the best and most knowledgeable English-speaking staff. Enjoy one of the Viking Emerald's roomy 250-square-foot staterooms, or treat yourself to a Suite or Junior Suite. Or perhaps you would enjoy one of the two 603-square-foot Explorer Suites, with a separate sitting room and private wraparound veranda. The choice is yours!
Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Poll "Top River Cruise Ship"
- 13-night cruisetour visiting 1 country, 5 ports & 3 additional cities by land
- 6-night Yangtze River cruise in veranda stateroom
- 2-nights in Shanghai: Westin, Ritz-Carlton Portman or Jing An Shangri-La
- 2-nights in Xian: Sheraton, Hilton or Crowne Plaza
- 3-nights in Beijing: Kerry, Regent Beijing or Ritz-Carlton (or similar)
- Fully escorted: 11 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners, featuring regional specialties with select meals at local restaurants, including regional specialties & always available American classics
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- Visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Intra-China flights
- Culture Curriculum: Listen to the sound of the Hubei Bells; attend lectures on the Yangtze River, Three Gorges Dam & current affairs; see a Chinese Tea Ceremony; learn a few Chinese words; hone your skills at mahjong and tai chi
- 24/7 Specialty coffees, teas, & bottled water
- Room steward & twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown service
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- Flat-panel TV with CNN & more
- Security Safe
- Hair Dryer
- 110/220 volt outlets
- Direct-dial satellite phone
- Bathrobes & slippers (upon request)
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Premium bath toiletries
- Doctor & hairdresser on board
- 24/7 Guest Services for special requests
- All port charges
- Intra-China flights: Beijing-Xian; Xian-Chongqing; Wuhan-Shanghai
- Airport transfers on date of embarkation/disembarkation with Viking Air program
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615