7-night Castles along the Rhine Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Walking onto the S.S. Antoinette, you will immediately feel like you stepped into France's Château de Versailles during the late 18th century with the character of the past thoughtfully blended with unusual elements creating luxurious elegance with welcoming warmth. A blue Strauss 10-foot Baccarat chandelier with huge sapphires, originally hung in New York's famed Tavern on the Green, graces the two-story lobby. The finest Brazilian marble adorns the walls and floors and a sparkling 19th-century Venetian glass mirror rests high above the reception desk reflecting an air of grandeur. It is clear as one continues to gaze around the remarkable surroundings, the S.S. Antoinette shares the same exquisite standards and meticulous attention to detail reflective throughout all of Uniworld's fleet.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the exquisite S.S. Antoinette
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 4 countries: France, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: “The Rhine River: Shaping European History from the Romans to the European Union”
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Exclusive Generations Family Program on select summer departures
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Let's Go," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615