14-night Budapest to Amsterdam by Riverboat – Northbound Cruise
One of Tauck's Jewel-class riverboats, ms Esprit accommodates no more than 118 guests, while similar-sized riverboats average about 160. Guest amenities inside her 14 lush 300-square-foot suites include brocade upholstery, roomy walk-in closets with built-in drawers, spacious marble baths with full-size tubs, and two French balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that open to idyllic riverscapes. She also sports seven 183-square-foot cabins, similarly furnished. Standard cabins (150 square feet) are cozy and comfortable, and are similar in décor and style to the larger suites. 85% have floor-to-ceiling windows with real French balconies that open on to a balcony in the fresh air. All have in-room movies, minibar, adjustable heating and cooling, private bathroom and shower with Molton Brown toiletries.
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,212
- A private Imperial Evening at a traditional palace in Vienna featuring dinner and Viennese performers
- Choices of bicycle excursions in Rüdesheim & Bamberg
- In Amsterdam, a guided tour of the famed Rijksmuseum, home to many masterpieces
- Day exploring Nürnberg, the walled medieval town whose history is forever intertwined with World War II
- Choice of sightseeing in Vienna – a visit to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg or to Schönbrunn Palace
- Memorable visits to Melk Abbey, Kölner Dom, and Siegfrieds Mechanisches Musikkabinett in Rüdesheim
- Guided sightseeing in the historic European capitals of Bratislava, Slovakia, and Budapest
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Airport and train station transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- All meals included – 41 (14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners); select meals in local restaurants, wine with dinner on the riverboat
- Service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharges
Pre or post cruise hotel stay
Cruise price per person includes cruise fare, most meals, port charges, wine with dinner aboard ship, shore excursions, applicable fuel surcharges, and gratuities to Tauck Directors, Tauck Cruise Director, ship staff, local guides & drivers, as wel
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615