7-night Enticing Douro Cruise
The 102-passenger AmaDouro makes her debut on Portugal and Spain's Douro River in 2019. Spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms range in size from 161-215 sq. ft., or indulge even more in one of the suites at 323 sq. ft. Most staterooms have balconies. Additional stateroom amenities include Entertainment-On-Demand, featuring free high-speed Internet access, unlimited Wi-Fi, movies, music and English language TV stations; climate-controlled air conditioning; and an in-room safe. In the bathroom, enjoy multi-jet shower heads. AmaDouro offers a host of added comforts and conveniences, including a stylish and inviting Main Lounge, a spa, fitness room, Sun Deck swimming pool and a gift shop. As a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the exclusive international culinary society, you'll be treated to exquisite, locally-inspired cuisine always paired with unlimited wine, as well as beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner in Main Restaurant.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with outside balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Guided hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Rates are cruise or cruise/land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges are additional. No additional government fees/ taxes or fuel surcharge. No fees for the rate of exchange US$-EUR.
The fares listed reflect the "Save $250 Pe
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615