7-night Romantic Danube Cruise
Viking Longships integrate a patented corridor design* and cutting-edge technology with comfortable amenities that reflect guest preferences and current travel trends. These new features include a revolutionary all-weather indoor/outdoor Aquavit Terrace that reinvents the onboard lounge experience by bringing the panoramic outdoor river scenery indoors with retractable floor-to-ceiling glass doors, allowing guests to enjoy the views and dine al fresco. Accommodating 190 passengers in 95 staterooms, Viking Longships have a patented layout that allows for two Explorer Suites - the largest river cruise suites in Europe - as well as seven two-room Veranda Suites with a full-size veranda in the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom; 39 Veranda Staterooms with full-size verandas; and 22 French Balcony Staterooms. Additionally, all Longships have sustainability upgrades, such as onboard solar panels and organic herb gardens, and energy-efficient hybrid engines that also reduce vibrations for a remarkably smooth ride.
* Corridor configuration designs U.S. Patent # 1832106-0001 to 1832106-0011.
- 7-night cruise visiting 3 country & 6 ports
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 6 included shore excursions with local guide & headset
- Culture Curriculum®: Enjoy musical entertainment highlighting Austrian & Hungarian classics; attend lectures on the European Union, Viennese coffeehouses and Mozart; learn how to make your own apple strudel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties & always available American classics
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Dinner
- Multiple dining venues with open seating
- Most al fresco dining on Europe’s rivers
- 24/7 specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Organic herb garden
- River-view stateroom
- Room steward & twice-daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown service
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV, with interactive programming
- Complimentary Movies On Demand
- Security safe
- Hair dryer
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB port
- Direct-dial satellite phone
- Bathrobes & slippers (upon request)
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirrors
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Premium Freyja™ toiletries
- Open-air walking track
- 24/7 Guest Services for special requests
- Port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on date of embarkation/disembarkation with Viking Air program
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Cruise fares listed are cruise only in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise fares listed are valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply. 2-for-1 fares are based upon published full brochure fares; cruise fares do not include pre-paid charges, optional facilities and service fees, and personal charges, as defined in the terms and conditions of the Passenger Ticket Contract. Full brochure fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all stateroom categories and may not have been in effect during the last 90 days. Promotional fares may remain in effect after the expiration date. Viking reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Please call for the most up-to-date prices, as pricing and availability may change at any time. The cruise ship fuel surcharge is additional revenue to Viking River Cruises, as are any additional charges relating to currency fluctuation other than for fully paid cruise fares and full fares, which fluctuations are beyond our control. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Passenger Ticket Contract.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615