7-Night Romantic Danube River Cruise
Viking Longships integrate a patented corridor design* and cutting-edge technology with comfortable amenities that reflect guest preferences and current travel trends. These new features include a revolutionary all-weather indoor/outdoor Aquavit Terrace that reinvents the onboard lounge experience by bringing the panoramic outdoor river scenery indoors with retractable floor-to-ceiling glass doors, allowing guests to enjoy the views and dine al fresco. Accommodating 190 passengers in 95 staterooms, Viking Longships have a patented layout that allows for two Explorer Suites - the largest river cruise suites in Europe - as well as seven two-room Veranda Suites with a full-size veranda in the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom; 39 Veranda Staterooms with full-size verandas; and 22 French Balcony Staterooms. Additionally, all Longships have sustainability upgrades, such as onboard solar panels and organic herb gardens, and energy-efficient hybrid engines that also reduce vibrations for a remarkably smooth ride.
* Corridor configuration designs U.S. Patent # 1832106-0001 to 1832106-0011.
- 7-night cruise visiting 3 countries & 6 ports
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 6 included shore excursions with local guide & headset
- Culture Curriculum®: Enjoy musical entertainment highlighting Austrian & Hungarian classics; attend lectures on the European Union, Viennese coffeehouses and Mozart; learn how to make your own apple strudel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties & always available American classics
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Dinner
- Multiple dining venues with open seating
- Most al fresco dining on Europe’s rivers
- 24/7 specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Organic herb garden
- River-view stateroom
- Room steward & twice-daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown service
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV, with interactive programing
- Complimentary Movies On Demand
- Security safe
- Hair dryer
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB port
- Direct-dial satellite phone
- Bathrobes & slippers (upon request)
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirrors
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Premium Freyja™ toiletries
- Open-air walking track
- 24/7 Guest Services for special requests
- Port taxes & fees
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615