12-night Waterways of the Tsars Cruise
Take an unforgettable journey and discover Russia's treasures on Viking Ingvar, (newly refurbished in 2013). The ship carries 210 guests, and offers two 400-square-foot suites and 104 spacious staterooms, with upper and middle deck staterooms boasting private verandas. All accommodations meet the latest European standards of comfort and elegance, complete with hotel-style beds* and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators. Expanded restaurant facilities and beautiful public areas help make Viking Ingvar one of the finest available river cruise ships in Russia.
Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Poll Top River Cruise Ship
*The two single staterooms do not have hotel style beds.
- 12-night cruise visiting 1 country & 7 ports
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 10 included shore excursions with local guide & headset
- Culture Curriculum®: enjoy onshore music & dance performances; learn a little Russian; listen to lectures about Romanov tsars, the Soviet Union & current affairs; attend a Russian cooking workshops; participate in Russian teatime.
- Complimentary Internet Service
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties & always available American classics
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Dinner
- 24/7 specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- River-view stateroom
- Room steward & twice-daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown service
- Most Deluxe Staterooms & Suites have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 26" flat-screen LCD TV, with interactive programming
- Complimentary Movies On Demand
- Security safe
- Hair dryer
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB port
- Direct-dial satellite phone
- Bathrobes & slippers (upon request)
- Premium Freyja™ toiletries
- Doctor on board
- 24/7 Guest Services for special requests
- Port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on date of embarkation/disembarkation with Viking Air program
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Cruise fares listed are cruise only in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise fares listed are valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply. 2-for-1 fares are based upon published full brochure fares; cruise fares do not include pre-paid charges, optional facilities and service fees, and personal charges, as defined in the terms and conditions of the Passenger Ticket Contract. Full brochure fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all stateroom categories and may not have been in effect during the last 90 days. Promotional fares may remain in effect after the expiration date. Viking reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Please call for the most up-to-date prices, as pricing and availability may change at any time. The cruise ship fuel surcharge is additional revenue to Viking River Cruises, as are any additional charges relating to currency fluctuation other than for fully paid cruise fares and full fares, which fluctuations are beyond our control. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Passenger Ticket Contract.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615