7-night Burgundy & Provence Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES (per couple):
- $300 Shipboard Credit
The S.S. Catherine will be one of Uniworld's largest ships, and includes innovative public areas and extra spacious staterooms and suites. Suites and staterooms on the top and middle decks will feature French balconies, and all rooms will have Uniworld's one-of-a-kind touches such as handcrafted Savoir® of England beds and beautiful marble bathrooms.
Her elegantly appointed public areas were designed with one goal in mind: delighting guests. Similar to the S.S. Antoinette, the S.S. Catherine offers the whimsical Leopard Lounge; a main restaurant featuring an al fresco outdoor dining terrace, further enriching the dining experience as guests sail through the inspiring countryside, and a beautiful mosaic-tiled pool and spa area. There will also be a bistro restaurant where guests can experience dining in a cozy atmosphere. The signature touches for which Uniworld has become known — inspiring original hand-selected art, classic furnishings, old world antiques, marble, and clever use of mirrors - can be found in the various public areas.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the striking S.S. Catherine
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Captain's Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Go Active", "Do as the Locals Do", "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of Nordic walking sticks
- 1 country: France
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "Vincent Van Gogh's Troubled Destiny"
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select summer departures
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted. Airfare, government fees and taxes additional. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed. Single Supplement applies for single accommodation. Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors. The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
TRUE ALL-INCLUSIVE BOUTIQUE RIVER CRUISING™: All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services; unlimited fine wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages; shore excursions with local experts as your guide; free Internet and Wi-Fi; and all arrival and departure day transfers.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615