9-night Delightful Danube & Prague Cruisetour
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES (per couple):
- $300 Shipboard Credit
It's only fitting that Europe's enchanting Danube, with her glorious international jewels — Budapest, the “Queen of the Danube”; Vienna, the “City of Waltzes”; and Bratislava, the “Coronation City of Kings” — welcomes another gem to her sparkling collection: Uniworld's ultra-luxurious S.S. Beatrice. Launched in March 2009, the River Beatrice is quite simply the most deluxe and comfortable ship ever to sail any European river. Her exquisite grace and refinement make her the perfect match for the enchanting Danube River region.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stunning River Beatrice
- 2 nights in Prague at the Art Deco Imperial Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 7 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
- 4 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary
- 5 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: “Main-Danube Canal: History of an Engineering Milestone"
- Exclusive Generations Family Program on select summer departures
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Cruise Experts Travel, LTD.
2979 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
BC Reg. No. 74615