The All-Inclusive Silver Galapagos Experience
Ever refining luxury exploration, Silversea has made it easier than ever to discover the wonders of the Galápagos. Introducing the evolution of the all-inclusive Silver Galapagos Experience — a new level of comfort, convenience and value where every facet of your travel is included and every detail handled by the staff. All-inclusive fares now include flights to and from the mainland to the Galápagos, transfers, pre- and post-cruise hotel stays, and even immigration processing and park entrance fees.
Experience paradise as old as time itself and immerse yourself in exhilarating explorations from the moment you step aboard, from complimentary Zodiac tours, snorkelling and kayaking to nature hikes led by our naturalist experts and certified guides. Even in these exotic isles, the hallmarks of Silversea remain, from the pampering attentions of your butler to gourmet cuisine and complimentary wines and spirits throughout the ship. It’s the evolution of all-inclusive — just follow your instincts.
• 7-day Galápagos Expedition aboard Silver Galapagos
• Roundtrip Economy Air between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
• Two-night pre-cruise hotel stay with breakfast at the Quito JW Marriott
• Evening tour of Quito’s historic city highlights
• Post-cruise hotel day room at Hotel Oro Verde in Guayaquil (for guests with flights after 10pm)
• National Park, Ingala Transit Card and porterage fees
• Transfer from JW Marriott to the airport in Quito
• Transfer between the airport and Silver Galapagos in Baltra
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Guayaquil
• Transfer from Hotel Oro Verde to the airport in Guayaquil
Life On Board